Tuesday, April 12, 2011
Friday, April 8, 2011
Okay, how good do these look? Strawberry cake with cream cheese frosting & fresh strawberries on top.. Mmmmmm.
Also, these! Super, super rich. & super, super delicious. Be jealous.
Peach yogurt with granola, fresh bananas, frozen raspberries, & sliced-up peaches. To. Die. For.
Thursday, April 7, 2011
So, thanks to Sydney of The Daybook, today is the first of many "Awkward & Awesome Thursdays" ... Here goes nothin':
- The way my nose looks 10 times too big for my face in this picture.
- Stepping onto the elevator at school with only one other person for five slow floors. If that wasn’t bad enough, saying “Hi” to him, and having said boy stare at me aaaaaall the way from the first floor to the fifth without saying a single word. Longest elevator-ride of my life, I kid you not.
- Walking from one end to the other of the “silent” floor of the crowded library with squeaky red shoes so everyone looks at me and THEN tripping so my bag made a big “THUD” as I sat down. Great.
- Waking up late, then proceeding to run out barefoot to Savannah’s car as she picked me up for school half-dressed, carrying my shoes, tangled necklaces, laptop-outside-of-case, and schoolbag down the rainy driveway…
- Getting home to find a strange man sleeping on our living room couch in the middle of the night with all the lights off and my roommates already in bed. ??
- Tonight’s Biology test. Not awkward. Just awful.
- Leaving my wallet in the Hall of Flags & finding out it was turned into the Lost & Found. Thank you, kind stranger!
- The reeeeeally comfy couches my tush is sitting on at the bookstore. I’m telling you… These babies are the BEST.
- Having Brandon bring me his hoodie because he knew I’d be cold (I’m ALWAYS cold). Maybe the boyfriend-bringing-the-girlfriend-a-hoodie thing is a little cliché, but maybe I don’t even care – It’s awesome.
- We are getting internet Saturday!!!!
- I just requested for like… 3829084 catalogs from some of my favorite stores to be sent to my house. Just because I like looking through them & I like getting mail. Win-win.
Also. Weatherman says it’s gonna be stormy this weekend… After I catch up on all my homework, I plan on cuddling up in my PJ’s for some hot cocoa & good ol’ fashioned movie night & doing practically nothing else.
Like this post? Tell me! Make my day. You know you want to.