Tuesday, June 28, 2011

I'm still alive!

Lots has happened since my last quick post.. Brandon & I roadtripped to Seattle! It was totally last minute (as in, deciding-the-night-before-that-we-should-pack-our-bags-&-leave-in-eight-hours -- Literally).. He met all my family up there & I showed him around where I grew up.. We also spend an entire day downtown sight-seeing from the top of the Space Needle, riding the monorail, shopping at Pike Place, walking the waterfront, eating delicious Ivar's seafood, & dinner at the Hard Rock Cafe.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Things have been pretty crazy & busy in my life lately.. I've been totally addicted to my wedding Pinterest board & coordinating ties, suits, dresses, going to dress fittings, ordering straws, pricing flowers, hunting for Target-specific "perfect" cups, & pretty much anything else wedding-related you can possibly think of. Here's a quick inspiration board for a sneak peek into our upcoming wedding!

Photobucket

We also shot some engagements - finally! We'll have our announcements out..... soon! Thank you so much to my wonderful aunt Gina for taking such amazing pictures.. More will be posted soon!

Photobucket

Anyway, I'm going to do my best to post at least once a week.. If not more. Now my life is starting to pick up a little bit and I've gotta keep up with it (including my blog!)

But.. with school, wedding, & family, I can make no promises!


xo. :)



like this post? tell me! go ahead. make my day.

5 comments:

  1. JESS!!!!
    AH!!!
    Your photos from pinterest get ME excited for your wedding haha! Great color choices :)
    I'm jealous you got to go to Seattle as well. I haven't been to Washington in so long.
    Glad you had fun! I love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pictures are making me homesick for Seattle! Our trips are so short up there & not usually time to sight see...I am totally addicted to Pinterest too - you have made very cool & pretty choices! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Next time you randomly road trip to Seattle, TAKE ME WITH YOU. I am not even close to kidding.
    P.S. I am so excited for you to get married! Let me know if you need anything!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad you are so happy...you deserve all life and love have to offer! I love you miss Jess! You are going to be one B..E..A..UTIFUL bride! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your inspiration pics. The yellow and gray combo is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete