Thursday, January 26, 2012

Changes

Clearly, it's been quite a while since I posted. But guess what, everyone? I'm really happy.

My life has taken quite a few turns in the past few months, some for better and some for worse - but regardless, I have learned a lot about myself, about people, and about life itself. I'm pretty happy with my little life right now. My day-to-day routine consists of working like crazy, rushing to class and hurrying to figure out the homework assignment I forgot about, and then driving home to find little Z whining at the front door waiting for me to bring her kitty food. Then, I usually wind down with some pasta and whatever show I happen to be into at the time {currently How I Met Your Mother} before falling asleep on the couch or sleepily stumbling to my bed before starting it all over again the next morning.

I have some pretty wonderful people in my life right now. My family is amazing; my friends are the best. I absolutely love my job - I feel very blessed to work with caring bosses and co-workers. My eyes have also been opened to a whole new world of people {for those who don't know, I work at an employment agency called yes - Basically, I help people find jobs. Every day, I work with people from all around the world and all walks of life and I absolutely love it}. It's taught me so much & I've realized how much I have; It's also shown me you never quite can judge a book by it's cover - the people I work with show me that every day.

School is going really well, too! I'm getting my Associate's in Sociology right now so I can transfer to the University of Utah to study Health Promotion & Education. I'm taking 12 credits right now: Social Problems; Marriage & Family; Gender Studies in U.S. Society; & an online Introduction to Music class for my fine arts credit. I'm really loving it and doing really well.

All in all, things are going great. I'm happy. Things are really looking up right now, and even though I know there will always bumps in the road, but life is really so good.

My life is definitely a bit crazy.. & I'm loving every minute of it!


xoxo. :)

5 comments:

  1. You're gorgeous as usual Jess!!! I miss you!
    How I Met Your Mother is the best ever. Love you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. we have seen every episode of HIMYM that has ever existed. kinda one of our favorite shows EVERRRR. you sound like a busy girl & i'm happy things are going so well! i miss you & love ya lots.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AME, I'm all caught up and have watched every episode too. Dang Netflix. Now I have nothing to watch ;) XOXO.

      Delete
  3. Sounds like your life is very full with learning growing stuff! You do look happy - Love you, girl! oxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. new follower to your blog :)

    I just have to tell you that I absolutely ADORE your header! One of the prettiest ones I have seen! I am so jealous

    bonnie
    bonnielouisa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete