Monday, May 16, 2011

WE'RE ENGAGED!!

So, it finally happened!! Brandon proposed! We walked down to the creek and he pulled a note out of his pocket, almost identical to the one from when we first met.. Only this one said, "Will you marry me? Circle yes or no." He got down on one knee, asked me, & the rest is history! He also bought me a huge bouquet of calla lilies with a big yellow bow and we watched the sunset. Honestly, it was perfect. I'm engaged to my best friend & I couldn't be happier!

Photobucket

Photobucket

I can't wait to spend the rest of eternity with Brandon. I have never been more sure of anything in my life.

xo. :)





like this post? Tell me! Go ahead. Make my day.

4 comments:

  1. AAAAHHHHHH!!!! I love EVERYTHING about this. Oh Jess, I am so happy for you. Seriously, there is nothing better than being with your best friend forever.

    Love you girl! Never forget how you felt at that moment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!! A note? That's quite possibly the cutest thing ever! Your ring is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Jess! I couldn't be happier for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful ring! I wish you all the happiness because you deserve it! Love you! oxoxox

    ReplyDelete