Thursday, March 17, 2011

Get to know ME.

Photobucket

If Hollywood made a movie about your life, who would you want to play the role of yourself?
Rachel McAdams. Definitely. Just because I totally love her.

When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up?
A ballerina. ".. or a waitress." Yeah, I was a weird kid. What can I say? I liked the dresses waitresses wore. NBD.

If your house was on fire & you could only bring three things out, what would you grab?
1. my macbook.
2. my digital camera.
3. the necklace Brandon gave me.

Are you good at Chess?
I have never even TRIED to play chess, but I know I'd probably be completely awful.

Would you rather be rich or healthy?
Healthy, without a doubt. The way I see it, you can be completely poor & still strong & healthy & happy.

Do you like to sing karaoke?
Actually, no. I'll sing my heart out when the music is blasting, but when all eyes are on me, my mouth stays shut!

Would you rather be on a sitcom, reality show, police drama, medical drama, or something else?
I'd be on the Office, hands down.

What was your favorite movie as a child?
Beauty & the Beast. My poor mother! Apparently I watched it over & over. & over. & over again.

Are you a good dancer?
Nope. I have zero coordination. Apparently the multiple dance classes as a kid did nothing.


Well, that's all for now!

xo. :)


like this post? tell me! make my day. you know you want to.

2 comments:

  1. I love this! You are just too cute! (P.S. I am totally the same way when it comes to the office and beauty and the beast! They are too great)

    ReplyDelete