Sunday, June 13, 2010

If The Shoe Fits, Buy One in Every Color..



Ahh, these shoes! The other day I was at Walmart getting some last-minute things to take to Mexico and I saw these cute little sneakers.. At first I disregarded them because they were little kid sizes.. But then I saw some six's so I decided to try them on just to see! (Oh, did I mention they were $5?) Anyway.. The six's ended up being huge so I tried on some 4's which fit perfectly -- Clearly, the sizing was off. Well, I bought the turquoise ones and wore them right when I got home.. I love them! A few days later, my sister went and found the same shoes, but this time for $3.. Naturally, I went back and bought two more pairs! I have a feeling these shoes are going to be my lifesaver while in Mexico... :)

3 comments:

  1. Amen to that sister!!! I may have to check out walmart! Fun blog!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I LOVE them! They're super comfy and lightweight :) Love em. And thank you!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's EXACTLY what happened to me - except I got the size 3, it fit a little better. What Walmart has the green??? Mine only has the pink and turquoise!

    ReplyDelete