Monday, June 14, 2010

Viva la Mexico!



This is my last quick post before I'm off to finish up a couple posters for the health fair and before I switch my luggage (to a bigger bag.. Go figure). Let me just tell you.. I'm SO stoked for this trip! The only thing I'm honestly truly nervous about is that I'm going to forget something important and I'll be out of the country and unable to have access to them. BUT I'll survive, right? :) Anyway. I'm feeling super blessed to have been given the opportunity to go on this trip and I honestly can't wait for the things I will be able to do down there. It's going to be such an amazing experience. Thank you to all who have helped me reach this goal! Be sure to check out the YouthLINC blog frequently while we're away (June 15-28), as I will be blogging about all our team's adventures and hopefully posting some pictures as well. See ya'll in two weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment