Tuesday, May 10, 2011

“Those who think they know everything annoy those of us who do.”

Well.. Summer school has officially started! In fact, I might be sitting in class right now. Or maybe not. But I probably am. Lucky for me, my "wise" Environment teacher had that quote written on his shirt. It's going to be a great class... (For real, though.)

Photobucket

Things have been really good lately - I've been a little absent from my blog, but I'm still posting within a one-month margin, so I'm still doing better than I usually am, right? Anyway, first: NEW PUPPY. His name is Cooper & he's a Chihuahua/Shih Tzu/Maltese mix. Don't you dare tell me he's not the cutest thing you've ever seen! ... Because just look at him. He's adorable.

Photobucket
(Sorry for the fuzzy picture!)

Also, the "convenience" of public transportation (Namely, Frontrunner & Trax) is not all it's cracked up to be.. We finally DID make it to the baseball game Saturday, but didn't get home until late because we missed the train. Hm. All in a day's work!

Photobucket

(By the way: I highly recommend sitting on the grass at baseball games, at least once in a while.. They're not the greatest seats, but it's fun to lay out on a blanket and watch the game!)

Photobucket
Please excuse that extra pair of legs in the picture.. Whoops.

I'm in love with my best friend, & I'm so lucky.

Photobucket

Well.. As fun as it sounds to walk home a mile in the pouring rain, I think I should go BEFORE that happens.. Don't worry though (because I know you're all SO concerned).. I'll post again soon ;)

xo. :)



Like this post? Tell me! Make my day. You know you want to.

3 comments:

  1. Aww how sweet. Lovely photos of you two!
    What classes you taking in summer school ?

    www.fantailflo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. you better post again soon...!!
    and what?? you got a puppy??? love the baseball game pictures... looks so fun :) love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is cute! You look happy!!! Hope to see you soon!

    ReplyDelete